Sunday 21 December 2014

Figure Collecting - A Breath of Fresh Air


In the next few weeks, there'll be more announcements to come! *hint

You ever get stuck in a rut? Doing the same thing repeatedly get stale? That's what collecting retro video games had done for me. Seeing the same games over and over, with only the prices changing (going up usually). Don't get me wrong, my friendships have really strengthened with Lester and Ian (my partners from my Thriftdweller channel) simply because retro game collecting gave us something to do. However, the time has come to do something different. Action figures and statues have opened a whole new world for me. There is a large community of figure collectors on YouTube with vast amounts of resources. I feel reinvigorated, like a breath of fresh air.


I have taken to this figure collecting with vigor and motivation. There'll be more announcements in the days and weeks to come. For now, here's a list of channels I've taken a shine to recently and recommend to anyone interested in the action figure community.

Shartimusprime
Pixel Dan
Anthony's Customs
Optibotimus

No comments:

Post a Comment